Saturday, April 9, 2011

Jacob and Banomi Linen

Hi everyone sorry for the very long absence !!!
I am back now after visiting lots of different baby and children's stores in the UK, USA and Canada and found lovely new and fresh companies for all of My First Room  loyal customers.
I have loads of stories to tell and new linen ranges coming our way including our own brand which I am excited about . 
But first right here in Oz....


 I am so excited with what we have right here in Australia. I  met with the lovely Emma Gordon of Jacob and Banomi a couple of years ago when she was first starting out she showed me samples and sketeches of her range and I was very impressed my good friends Siobhan from Cocolini  and Jess from Kids Interior Designs were also there and we had a fun morning going through ideas with Emma and playing with her gorgeous daughter . I was so thrilled when I saw her new designs of the  little traveller doona set and cot linen. We had discussed what a great combination red, navy and gray make and I am sure you will agree it is just stunning !!! Well done Emma !!! Think I will be getting these for my two boys ...
Promise I will be back soon . Thanks for waiting 
Carey

No comments: